Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying an area of minimum memory and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without their consent, by activating cookies in your browser, no link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies used this page?
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website in order to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising space that, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, developing a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third party cookies: The Websites of Quantum Innovative, S.L. (including his trademark CIMALab®), from now onwards, The company, can use third-party services, on behalf of the Company, compile information for statistical purposes to use the Site by the user and for providing other services relating to website activity services and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this cookies policy, you can contact Quality department email@example.com